1. We walk with our l________.
2. Yesterday I had a bad c________, so I didn’t go to school.
3. There is much w________in the river.
4. She was very t________, and soon she fell asleep in bed.
5. He is very t________, please give him a cup of tea.
-I have a headache.
A. What’s the matter, Judy?
B. Where are you, Judy?
C. Who are you?
D. What are you doing, Judy?
2. He________stay at home and look after his mother yesterday.
A. needed to B. must
C. have to D. has to
3. I think walking is________our health.
A. good at B. bad at
C. well in D. good for
4. We should not eat________junk food.
A. too many B. too much
C. many too D. much too
5. -How is the young man?
A. He is twelve. B. He’s much better.
C. He is a doctor. D. He’s Allan.
6. It’s important to eat a________diet.
A. balanced B. balance
C. balancing D. balances
7. He often has sports. ________, football, basketball and ping-pong.
A. For an example B. For example
C. For the example D. For a example
8. You should not eat________24 hours.
A. something in B. nothing for
C. anything for D. everything at
9. -My mother is ill.
A. Don’t worry. B. No hurry.
C. I’m sorry to hear that. D. OK.
10. -I feel stressed out. I have so much work to do every day.
-You’d better not work too hard. It’s good for you to take some________, I think.
A. health B. exercise C. lesson D. work
1. Li Ying________(be) born in 1986.
2. Listen!Our English teacher________(speak) at the meeting.
3. We’ll go to the park if it________(not rain) tomorrow.
4. Half an hour later, she________(meet) her husband outside the park gate.
5. You may________(go) there a little earlier next time.
6. Don’t________(disturb) others when you are in the room.
7. You’d better________(not play) football in the street.
8. The Smiths wanted________(live) in China.
9. The young man________(help) Granny to clean the house last Sunday.
10. My sister________(write) a letter yesterday.
I. A）1. D 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C
B）1. legs 2. cold 3. water 4. tired 5. thirsty
II． 1. A 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. B for example是固定用法。8. C 9. C 10. B
III 1. was 2. is speaking 3. doesn’t rain 4. met 5. go 6. disturb 7. not play 8. to live 9. helped 10. wrote