16. We will have a wonderful field trip this afternoon. The news makes everyone ________.
A. surprising B. excited C. amazing D. tired
17. ________all the stars, the sun is ________ to the moon.
A. In; the nearest B. Of; nearer C. In, nearer D. Of; the nearest
18. The bus is coming. Be careful when you ________ the bus.
A. get on B. get off C. get up D. get to
19. — Will you come back? — In an hour.
A. How soon B. How fast
C. How far D. How long
20. Sally is very happy. There is a big smile ________ her face.
A. on B. to C. in D. at
21. Mr. Wu looks ________, and he can’t sleep ________ these days.
A fine; well B. fine; good C .bad; well D. nice; fine
22. I hear Sam lives here, but I’m not sure ________.
A. which room he lives in B. which room does he live in
C. he lives in which room D. in which room does he live
23. Don’t forget an umbrella you. It’s going to rain.
A. to take; to B. taking; to C. to take; with D. take; with
24. —Must I finish my homework at school? —No, you . You can do it at home.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. won’t
25. Kitty often has a good time her neighbours when she is free.
A. to chat with B. chatting with C. chatting for D. to chat to
26. —I need something for cutting the paper.
—Oh, you want a knife? OK, I’ll get for you.
A. it B. that . C. this D. one
27. —Steven, could you help me when the plane will take off on the Internet?
—I’m sorry, my computer doesn’t work.
A. turn on B. find out C. look for D. search for
28. It’s nice of you to so much time showing me around your school.
A. take B. spend C. cost D. have
29. —Look at that model. —I know, but it looks like a real one. It’s just ____.
A. small B. smaller C. smallest D. the smallest
30. Finally, they Washington and saw the White House.
A. got B. arrived at C. got to D. arrived
1. Tom (邀请)all his best friends to his birthday party last Sunday.
2. It is said that many______(英国的）teenagers will come to watch the games in Jiangsu.
3. If a dream comes_______（真实的）,it actually happens.
4. The man in the basketball team is (几乎）2 meters tall.
5. Lots of （外国的）tourists come to visit the old town every year.
6. I’ve got a pain in my （肚子），doctor.
7. I am sorry to tell you that your boy failed in the f exam.
8. The Great Wall is one of the seven W in the world.
9. There are some towers made of m in our town.
10. He can’t see things clearly. He has poor e .
11. We enjoyed (we) at the party yesterday.
12. Your (present) about keeping fit was really wonderful.
13. The Greens will visit Suzhou as soon as they (come) to China.
14. The tunnel under the sea makes it much (easy) to get to the other area than before.
15. You can’t watch TV until you finish____(do) your homework.
16. The comic book is funny from the (begin) to the end.
17. A white mouse is one of the (useful) animals for doing experiments（实验）in the world.
18. There are a few (different) between the twins.
19. Why did he choose (take) a bus to the hill?
20. We are all your (support). We will always cheer for you.
1．Visitors love this City because it has historical sights and delicious food.（改为简单句）
Visitors love this City its historical sights and delicious food.
2．Mrs. Wu never tried shopping on the Internet, ?（改为反意疑问句）
3．My cousin usually walks to school every morning.（改为同义句）
My cousin usually goes to school every morning.
4．how, a, showed, to, him, bridge, make, she, model（连词成句）
5．The streets are wide.（改为感叹句）
16. — I have read ____ article about softball. Are you interested in it?
— Sure, let me have a look.
A. an; the B. an;∕ C. a; a D. the; a
17. — Amy, what would you ____ like to eat now?
— Oh, mum, ____anything will do.
A. most; most B. almost; almost C. almost, most D. most; almost
18. He spends as much time as he can ____ English every day.
A. practising speaking B. practise to speak C. practise speaking D. to practise to speak
19. — Shall we ____the dancing?
— Good idea. Let’s ____them.
A. join; join B. join; join in C. join in; join D. join in; join in
20. — Do you know why he wouldn’t listen to my ____?
— Sorry, I don’t, doctor. Maybe he just thinks smoking is cool.
A. idea B. advice C. view D. point
21. He looks tired. We’d better make him ____a rest in the room.
A. stop to have B. to stop to have C. stop having D. to stop having
22. — What do you think of the film?
— The story ____is good, but I felt ____because of its length – over three hours.
A. itself; boring B. myself; boring C. itself; bored D. themselves; excited
23. — I don’t think their going swimming ____telling adults is a good idea.
— But things are now better ____worse. They’ll let their parents know before going.
A. instead of; without B. without; instead of C. without: than D. instead of; than
24. She put her photos of the trip to Taiwan on her own homepage for everyone to .
A. look B. read C. get D. enjoy
25. —The opening ceremony of the 2010 Shanghai World Expo is one of moments（时刻）for us Chinese people.
—Yes, no other moment is ____.
A. the most exciting; more exciting B. the most excited; more exciting
C. the exciting; more exciting D. the exciting; more excited
26. — Susan, I’m going shopping. You can go with me stay at home.
—I’II stay at home, Mum.
A. and B. or C. but D. then
27. I think Suzhou is more beautiful than ____in Shandong.
A. any city B. any other city C. any cities D. any other cities
28. — How do you like your trip?
—____ great fun we had ____with each other all the way on the coach!
A. How; chatting B. What; chatting C. What; to chat D. What a; chatting
29. When the coach stopped, some people ____and some others ____ .
A. got off it; got it on B. got it off; got it on C. got it off; got on D. got off, got on it
30. —Hi, Kate! I’m going to Hangzhou with my parents next week.
A. That’s a good trip B. Good idea C. Have a good time D. Help yourself
51. Suzhou is （出名）for its beautiful gardens.
52. The twins look the same but are not of the same （高度）．
53. I don’t like the （混合的）dish. It tastes too bad.
54. Her s face showed that everything was all right.
55. Sally wants to be a fashion m in the future.
56.－Have you heard that Jack had an accident last night?
－Yes, but he wasn’t badly hurt.
57.－I don’t think it’s right to treat Jimmy like this.
－I agree with you. He worked the hardest but got the money.
58.－Do you know David came first in the yesterday’s English test?
－It’s not .Everybody know sit.
59.－Who do you ______ most?
－Yao Ming is the hero in my heart.
60.－I’m so fat. What should I do?
－Why not join the ____ Club? There are doctors telling you what to eat and what not to.五、同义句转换（共5小题：每小题1分，满分5分）
61. I didn’t know what to do next.
I ____ what to do next.
62. Please e-mail me as soon as you can.
Please e-mail me as soon as ___ ．
63. The problem is too difficult to work out by myself.
The problem is too difficult to _____ by myself.
64. My father goes to work by car every day.
My father _____ to work every day.
65. Kate lives next door to me.
Kate is my ___ ．