《谁动了我的奶酪》英语读后感 Who Moved My Cheese?

2021年1月21日
评论
680

《谁动了我的奶酪》英语读后感 Who Moved My Cheese?

The book by Dr. Spencer Johnson Who Moved My Cheese? features four imaginary characters: “Sniff” and “Scurry” (who are mice) and two little people “Hem” and “Haw”. Cheese is a metaphor for what makes you happy — this is the cheese of life (a good job, health, spiritual peace of mind, a loving relationship) deals with anticipating, adapting and enjoying change and to be always ready for new changes. The story goes that the four little characters ran through a maze (the organization) daily, looking for cheese to nourish them and make them happy. Sniff and Scurry used their instincts and a simple trial-and-error method, whilst Hem and Haw used their brains, filled with many beliefs and emotions but also learning from past experiences, developing more complicated methods. This often made their lives complicated and challenging.

斯宾塞·约翰逊博士撰写的著作《谁动了我的奶酪?》以四个虚构的人物为主角:“嗅嗅”和“匆匆”(两只老鼠)、两个小矮人“哼哼”和“唧唧”。奶酪比喻令你开心快乐的东西——这就是生活之奶酪(一份好工作、健康、精神平和、和谐的人际关系),期待变化、适应变化、享受变化,随时准备迎接新的变化。故事如此展开,四个主角每天在迷宫(组织)里跑来跑去,寻找可以补充营养、令他们开心的奶酪。嗅嗅和匆匆利用自己的直觉,运用简单的反复尝试的办法寻找奶酪,而哼哼和唧唧则靠脑袋行事,他们的脑子里装满了各种信念和情感,他们汲取过去的经验,搞出了一套更加复杂的寻找奶酪的方法。这常常使得他们在迷宫中的生活更加复杂化,也更具有挑战性了。

The lessons Haw learned which we could use are:

我们可以汲取唧唧学到的教训:

1. Laugh at your own folly — then you can let go and quickly move on.

1. 嘲笑自己的愚蠢——然后放手,迅速前行。

2. Keep life simple (don't overanalyze or overcomplicate things).

2. 保持生活简单(不要过度分析事情或者不要把事情复杂化)。

3. Envision yourself (in realistic detail) finding something better.

3. 憧憬自己(实际地、详细地)找到更好的。

4. Learn from mistakes made in the past and learn to deal with change.

4. 从过去所犯的错误中汲取教训,学会应对变化。

5. Do not overcomplicate matters or confuse yourself with fearful beliefs.

5. 不必把事情过分复杂化,或者一味地让那些惊恐的念头使自己慌乱。

6. Notice when little changes began so that you would be better prepared for the big change that might be coming.

6. 发现一开始发生的那些细微的变化,以便你为即将来临的更大的变化做好准备。

7. If you do not adapt in time, you might as well not adapt at all.

7. 如果不能及时调整自己,就可能永远无法适应。

8. The biggest inhibitor to change lies within yourself and nothing gets better until you change.

8. 阻止你发生改变的最大的制约因素就是你自己。只有自己发生了改变,事情才会开始好转。

9. There is always new cheese out there, whether you recognize it at the time or not, and you are rewarded with it when you go past your fear and enjoy the adventure.

9. 新奶酪始终总是存在于某个地方,不管你是否已经意识到了它的存在,只有当你克服了自己的恐惧念头,享受冒险带来的喜悦的时候,你才会得到新奶酪带给你的报酬和奖赏。

10. Some fear should be respected as it keep you out of real danger — most of our fears are often irrational and keep us from changing when we need to.

10. 有些畏惧是需要加以认真对待的,它会帮助你避开真正的危险。但绝大部分的恐惧都是不明智的,它们只会在你需要改变的时候,使你回避这种改变。

11. Change is often a blessing in disguise, as it leads us to finding better cheese.

11. 变化常常是伪装的祝福,因为它会引导我们找到更好的奶酪。

小e英语
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: