我心里有一个不可战胜的夏天 An Invincible Summer

2021年1月25日
评论
589

我心里有一个不可战胜的夏天 An Invincible Summer

My dear,
亲爱的:

In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.
仇恨时,我发现了我心里有一种不可战胜的爱。

In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
流泪时,我发现了我心里有一种不可战胜的微笑。

In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
慌乱时,我发现了我心里有一种不可战胜的平静。

I realized, through it all, that…
于一切之中,我发现……

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
寒冬时,我发现了我心里有一个不可战胜的夏天。

And that makes me happy.
这让我感到快乐。

For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger — something better, pushing right back.
因为这告诉我,无论这世界如何向我施压,我心里总有更强大、更美好的力量,在与之抗衡。

Truly yours,
Albert Camus
你真诚的,
阿尔伯特·加缪

小e英语
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: