去爱自己 Love Yourself

2021年1月25日
评论
481

去爱自己 Love Yourself

To love yourself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

爱自己是一场终身浪漫的开始。

Love yourself. Love the things that make you you. Your values and talents and memories.

爱你自己。爱那些使你成为你的东西。你的价值观、才华和记忆。

If you love yourself, you can jump into your life from a springboard of self-confidence.

如果你爱自己,你可以从自信的跳板跳进你的生活。

If you love yourself, you can say what you want to say, go where you want to go.

如果你爱自己,你可以说想说的话,去想去的地方。

The world can be a tough place, and some of the billions of people out there will try to knock you down. Don’t join them.

这个世界可能是个艰难之地,有几十亿的人想要击倒你。你不能和他们一样。

Do the things that make you proud, then take pride in what you do. And in who you are.

做让你自豪的事情,然后为你做的事感到自豪,也为你自己感到自豪。

Who are you anyway? What makes you you?

而你到底是谁?是什么让你成为你?

How are you like your siblings and neighbors and friends?

你有多像你的兄弟姐妹、邻居和朋友呢?

If you were your own secret admirer, what would you most admire?

如果你是你自己的秘密仰慕者,你最欣赏自己什么?

“My great mistake, the fault for which I can’t forgive myself, “Oscar Wilde wrote, “is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality.”

“我最大的错误,是我不能原谅自己的错误,” 奥斯卡·王尔德写道,“就是有一天我停止了对自我个性的执著追求。”

Keep pursuing your individuality. Keep being yourself.

坚持追求你的个性,坚持做你自己。

It can be comforting to dress and act like everyone else.

与别人一样的衣着打扮和行为举止可能为让你感到安慰。

But it is grander to be different, to be unique, to be you.

但是与众不同,独一无二,做你自己才更重要。

I’m the only me in the whole wide world.

世界之大,唯我是我。

There is always one true inner voice. Trust it.

总有一个来自内心的真实声音,相信它。

Sometimes it’s hard to know who you are and what you want and whom you like and why you like that person.

有时候你很难知道你是谁,你想要什么,你喜欢谁以及你为什么喜欢这个人。

The answers change because you are changing.

这些问题的答案在不断改变,因为你在不断改变。

Growing. But deep inside, you are you.

你在成长,但是在内心深处,你就是你。

You were you as a baby, you were you as a kid, and you are you right now.

婴儿时你是你,孩童时你是你,而现在你还是你。

“Let me listen to me and not to them,” wrote Gertrude Stein.

“让我倾听自己,而非别人。” 格特鲁德·斯坦写道。

It makes sense to consider the advice and opinions of other people. But don’t let their noise drown out your inner voice.

考虑别人的建议和意见是明智之举,但不要让他们的噪音淹没了自己内心的声音。

小e英语
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: